Mission and Vision
Mission, Goals and Objectives of the Educational University
The mission of the Educational University is to pursue the educational policy of international standards, to educate and train students in order to acquire high moral standards, qualification, scientific vision, knowledge of innovative technologies, and liberal values to become competitive on both, local and international markets.
The mission-based goals of the Educational University are to:
- deliver and develop the higher educational programs;
- educate and train highly qualified human resources in order to be competitive on the international labor market;
- support integration of the Educational University into the international educational and scientific community;
- develop and implement joint educational programs and scientific-research projects with the Georgian and international universities;
- ensure academic freedom of professors and lecturers;
- establish student-oriented environment in the university for learning and research activities.
The main objectives of the Educational University are as follows:
- constant improvement of the educational programs and innovative development of the educational process;
- consideration of the interests of potential employers;
- maximum support to students to become professionals;
- assistance in introducing new knowledge and scientific research;
- development of international scientific cooperation;
- promotion of student mobility;
- assistance in developing and implementing international scientific-research projects;
- support of professors in professional development.