Mission and Vision
The mission of a teaching university BAU International University, Batumi, is to realize education programs corresponding to international standards and to train professionals who are competitive on international labor market, have high moral standards, are highly qualified, have a scientific outlook, knowledge of innovative technologies and liberal values.
The main GOALS of the university are to:
- Carry out and develop university education programs (one-cycle, bachelors and master’s degrees);
- Train highly-skilled staff, who will be competitive on the international labor market;
- Support the integration of the University into the global education and scientific market places;
- Develop and carry out scientific, research projects in cooperation with universities in Georgia and abroad;
- Ensure the academic freedom of professors and instructors;
- Create a flexible environment for students, enabling them in their studies and scientific endeavors.
- The main TASKS of the university include:
- Continual improvement of educational programs and innovative development of the educational process considering the interests of potential employers;
- Maximize support for students to become professionals;
- Student mobility support;
- Support scientific research and introduce innovative teaching methods;
- Develop international scientific partnerships;
- Support the development and execution of international scientific, research projects;
- Support professors’ professional and career development.
BAU International University, Batumi is a leading educational institution in direction of medicine not only in Georgia but in the Caucasus region. The university is successfully realizing on one hand educational and on the other hand research activities that are oriented on training professionals who are global citizens, who have scientific outlook, abilities to solve problems and knowledge of innovative technologies.