Strategic Development Plan
BAU International University, Batumi, a teaching university promotes a global vision which transcends political and cultural boundaries and which advocates the utmost respect for human dignity, universal human rights and freedoms for all regardless of gender, race, color, creed or religion.
By developing and implementing joint educational programs and scientific, research projects, the university will support the integration of professors, teaching personnel, and students into the global educational and scientific arena.
The university’s goal is to provide students with a high quality education and broad world view, which will be the basis for world peace, welfare and the happiness of mankind.
Ways for reaching the set goals:
- Continual improvement of educational programs and innovative development of the educational process;
- Working out new programs considering the interests of potential employers;
- Continual update of education program in medicine following the demands of healthcare sciences and technological development;
- Ensuring continual coordination between BAU International University, Batumi and other university campuses aiming at providing high quality education corresponding to international standards and developing of international collaboration;
- Combine classroom education with real world experience, building up practical skills;
- Taking into consideration potential employers’ interests and their involvement in working out the programs;
- Encouraging students to become professionals;
- Implementing scientific research projects and innovative knowledge;
- Developing scientific cooperation on international scale;
- Encourage students’ mobility;
- Working out and implementing international scientific-research projects;
- Support professors’ professional and career development.
For more information please follow the link: 1 year action and 6 year strategic development plan.