BAU International University, Batumi is a new premier University in Georgia offering high quality medical education to citizens of all countries around the world.
BAU International University, Batumi is a university within the BAU Global Network, which is comprised of 8 Universities, 16 liaison offices and 3 language schools spread in 9 countries over 4 continents. This gives an excellent opportunity to our students to enrich their knowledge and experience in leading medical and educational establishments on a global scale.
1. Access to a global educational network: BAU International University Batumi is part of BAU Global, an educational network consisting of 9 universities, 16 liaison offices and 3 language schools in 10 countries over 4 continents.
2. Real, medical experience: Our university is located close to the Health Center, Medina. This will enable us to provide the best education for the medical students, as they will receive clinical experience from the first year of their education. Students will also have the opportunity to work on cadavers for scientific and educational purposes.
3. State-of-the-art facilities: Providing the latest medical facilities suitable to educate our future doctors, our new campus has modern resources that feature the state-of-the-art laboratories, classrooms, and mannequin simulation stations for clinical training.
4. Our academic team: Our professors and medical educators are experts within their fields, graduating from both local and international universities. Moreover, our doctors are professionals from Medical Park, Bahçeşehir University’s affiliated hospital group.
5. USMLE Preparation courses: Our university provides students the opportunity to prepare for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) free of charge. Our university also offers students with assistance in registering to practice their profession in the US.
6. Up-to-date libraries: Apart from our physical library, our students have the privilege of accessing the Bahçeşehir University online library database, which is filled with a rich collection of textbooks, articles and other scientific publications.
7. Cultural diversity: Our university is home to students from over 20 different countries and cultures. This enables them to get an educational and recreational experience by sharing and learning from each others’ cultural and life experiences