08, Sep 2022
BAU International University Batumi announces a job opening for the position of international relations specialist
The educational university "Bau International University, Batumi" LLC announces a vacancy for a specialist in international relations.
The content of the work to be performed within the vacancy is as follows:
Participation in the development of the internationalization policy and its periodic updating;
• search for exchange and grant projects, preparation of necessary documentation for the application;
• Connecting the educational university with international organizations and universities and ensuring the signing of relevant cooperation memoranda;
• Fulfilling the instructions and tasks of the head of service within the scope of competence.
The main qualification requirements are:
• Higher Education: Social Sciences/International Relations or other related field is preferred
• Work experience: in a similar position will be considered an advantage;
• Proficiency in English: not less than B2 level;
• Knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Office.
Place of work: Batumi
Working hours: full time
Trial period: 3 months
Remuneration: 1000 GEL (without tax obligations).
Interested candidates, please send your resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The deadline for submissions is September 16, 2022.