BAU International University Batumi announces a competition of research projects for researchers in the field of medicine and health sciences to implement scientific research projects on the basis of the university and its international partners.
The goal of the grant competition is to connect researchers in the field and international research partners of the university in order to carry out high-quality and internationally recognized research.
Participants of the grant competition are given the opportunity to develop and implement research projects containing innovative approaches in cooperation with BAU and its partner universities.
The grant competition is announced for the following directions:
- Other areas of health and public welfare
The following can participate in the grant competition:
a) BAU's academic staff
a) Georgian and foreign researchers
b) Georgian and foreign research organizations and associations
- Submission of a brief description of the competition project
- Initial assessment of the competition project
- Submitting the full project and revealing the winning project(s).
Terms of the competition:
- The project presented at the first stage of the competition must be current in the relevant field of science.
- The project should take into account the possibilities of involving higher educational institutions and their academic staff from different countries.
- The project must be implemented with the affiliation of its initiator(s) to the Bau or provide for the possibility of publication and use of the results of the competition on behalf of the Bau.
- In the first stage, selected projects will be evaluated by BAU, its partner universities and external evaluators.
- Competitors who pass the first stage of the competition are required to submit a complete project and budget within the deadlines set by BAU.
- The cost of the project should not exceed 100,000 GEL. A project with a higher value must consider co-financing.
- As a result of the competition, the projects with the highest evaluation will be financed, within the budget defined for the competition and required by the projects.
Competition applications can be submitted from November 1, 2023, to November 15, 2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief description of the project and a simplified budget must be submitted with the application, in accordance with the appendix.