Students` self-governance is students` representative collegial authority, elected with universal, direct, equal and secret ballot rule by the students of educational university.
Students` self-governance shall independently carry out its rights and obligations, defined in accordance with this regulation, law of Georgia and domestic normative acts of educational university and there shan`t be permitted any direct or indirect interference or/and influence in it.
Students` self-governance is not a legal entity and it`s prohibited entrepreneurial activity for him. 4. Student`s self-governance may have official logo, seal, blank, bank account, webpage, electronic mail and other attributes, which are approved by the general meeting of delegates.
The location of students` self-governance is the building of educational university.
Goals of students` self-governance are:
- a) Protection of students` legal rights and interests in the relationship with educational university and with the third persons as well;
- b) To promote the students in strengthening of their rights and freedom and in practical realization;
- c) To assist students to get high-quality education, corresponding to the international standards and to develop the skills, which are needed to be formed as a competitive employee;
- d) To provide students` involvement in both educational and scientific activity and various socio-cultural, charitable, sport and entertainment activities;
- e) To assist new students in adapting and integration of educational university;
- f) To promote the development of the diverse and multicultural environment in the educational university, representing them and getting the students of different nationalities closer;
- g) To promote the students in developing the leadership and change-oriented skills;
- h) To make the identification of the problems, existing in educational university and to work out the ways of their elimination;
- i) To provide the students with all required information, within the authority; to study the satisfaction and to take appropriate measures;
- j) To implement other activities, which are based on the goals of students` self-governance.
Members of self-governance:
- Momin Rabih Adeeb Al-Saraf - President
- Raeesah Ajaz- Secretary
- Ailin Akbar Javar - Delegate
- Aleksandre Kartsivadze - Delegate
- Abdulrahman Hosameldeen Hassan Sayed Moustafa - Delegate
- Natia Baramidze - Delegate
- Raiha Siddiqi - Delegate
- Purvasha Rajesh Dhargave- Delegate
- Mohamed Tarek Mohamed Nour - Delegate
- Abdulrahman Bulbul - Vice-president
- Anastasia Mzhavia - Delegate
- Amaar Alsharikh Akbaraliev - Delegate
- Nevsha Tajelipirbazari - Delegate
Regulation of students` self-governance